New Certificate Programs
UNO Division of Professional and Continuing Education (PaCE)
Whether you’re looking to start higher education, complete a certificate or training, or gain valuable skills to help you advance in your career, PaCE has the program for you. Learn more below.
All of UNO’s online courses are taught by UNO faculty members and leading industry professionals.
UNO consistently appears on U.S. News & World Report Least Debt List, which highlights the 20 national universities where students graduate with the lowest average debt loads.
Certificate Programs and On Demand Training
UNO offers certificate programs and training in a variety of fields. These certificates and trainings allow students to build their resumes, gain specific skills necessary to advance in their job and career, and in some cases, fulfill statewide certificate requirements.
PaCE is constantly expanding the number of certificates and trainings that we offer. If you or your organization has an idea for a program or training, please contact:
Tina Chang, J.D., Ph.D.
Associate Vice President
Division of Professional and Continuing Education (PaCE)
- UX Design
- Agile Application Development
- E-Learning & Instructional Design
- Software Product Management
- Human Capital Management
- Design & Operation of High Performing Organizations for Leaders
- Leadership and Team Management
- Digital Marketing
- Introduction to Lean Management
- Emotional Intelligence and Commitment
- Introduction to Agile Management
- Digital Arts Basics: Photoshop & Illustrator