PACE NONCREDIT COURSE:
Cloud Engineer IT Professional Program
Areas of Study
| Duration: 6 months
Prepare for Your Cloud Engineer Certification in an Online Format
The 2024 Salary Guide report from Robert Half reveals that hiring managers require expertise in cloud and DevOps initiatives, digital transformation, security and privacy, development, AI, automation, system upgrades, and more.
The Cloud Engineer IT Professional Program, designed by Linux Foundation experts, is a six-month cloud engineer certification program that will give you a top-to-bottom look at key cloud-related fundamentals—starting with Linux at the operating system layer before moving up the stack, covering DevOps, cloud computing, containers, and more, providing all the knowledge needed to achieve your certification and work as a cloud administrator. With your course enrollment, you will receive exam vouchers (prepaid access) to sit for the Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS) and the Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) exams.
How This Program Works
- Six months to complete, featuring online, interactive, self-paced training
- Learn from instructors who have 10+ years of industry training experience and are professionals with active roles in the industry
- Prepare to earn your LFCS and CKA certifications with vouchers for the exams included in the cost of your course
- Learn from the host of the Cloud Native Computing Foundation, which oversees the most important cloud technologies
- Begin a career as a cloud professional with salaries exceeding $100,000 annually
Registration and Enrollment
This is a self-paced program that can be completed 100% online. Open enrollment means you can register and start whenever you are ready. Access to your course can take 24-48 business hours.