Course 2: App and Website Development seeks to prepare you for the job market, including creating a portfolio of work to share with prospective employers, learning about the processes and methodologies of Agile software development, and working collaboratively to satisfy client needs. In this course you will team up with other classmates to learn Agile software development practices, working collaboratively to create projects for your portfolio or personal satisfaction.
- Understand and apply key terminology
- Analyze, identify, and troubleshoot code for problem solving
- Explain how an application functions by interpreting its code
- Describe and participate in Agile project management, particularly the Scrum methodology and its rituals
- Identify and explain the roles within a scrum team and purposes of scrum ceremonies
- Analyze client requests to plan and then create an application that satisfies customer needs
Scrum Master II | American Specialty Health