Areas of Study
| Hours: 24
User interface (UI) and user experience (UX) design have emerged as the framing approach to all digital design, including websites, apps and other devices and one of the most valuable skills in today’s digital design environment. This course provides a concentrated but substantial introduction to every key element in UI/UX design.
The course introduces students to and provides:
- A basic understanding of competitive research
- Designing effective user experience
- Applying design aesthetics
- Testing for accessibility
- Creating professional prototypes
- Summary reports and design proposals
- Integrated throughout the course are real-world examples and skill-building materials that prepare students to enter into or become
- more valuable participants in the field of UI/UX design.