Introduction to Software Engineering
The software industry continues to be one of the fastest-growing career fields, particularly in the high-demand area of software engineering. Whether you’re a front-end or back-end developer, a data operations specialist, a project manager or a Scrum Master, you’re likely to find burgeoning opportunities for well-paid employment. This course covers the basics of the software engineering field, how to get started in it, and which roles might be the best fit for you.
- Organizational structures and strategies of software companies
- Introduction to Agile and Scrum/Kanban
- Different career opportunities within software engineering
- Preparing for transitioning into the field
- Cracking the software industry interview
Scrum Master II | American Specialty Health